Church and Agency Services
- Math Tutoring – Offering math tutoring from junior high to undergraduate levels.
Rate: $30/hour, Phone Nathan Binnema at: (587) 337-4189, email: email@example.com
Willing to make house calls for residents of Boyle Street and McCauley.
Contact for availability.
- DIRTY CARS NO MORE – Dirty car or filthy work truck? NINJATEC DETAILING is my small business and I can detail your vehicles either at home in the BMC area or out of my garage in the west end. Prices are about half of what you’d pay at those “other” shops, and I’m a lot more picky and thorough than they are because I do it the old fashioned hotrod way….BY HAND!! (780) 566 2178 anytime…NINJATEC DETAILING – Make sure you check out my Facebook page!
- Child Care – We are in need of in-home nanny to take care of our two boys, 4 years old and 1 year old.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Security and Safety
Drug test, Criminal record check, Medical exam
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work Location Information
Work in employer’s/client’s home
Work Site Environment
Organized, Initiative, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Reliability
Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Prepare infants and children for rest periods, Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants, Bathe, dress and feed infants and children, Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, Organize, activities such as games and outings for children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Supervise and care for children, Tend to emotional well-being of children.
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Emergency child care first aid and CPR
Terms of employment 24 months. Transportation is available and easy access to nearby malls and shopping centers. If you are interested, please contact Aaron or Marizel @ 780-474-7076. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- BUILDING BRIDGES – Building Bridges All Nations First Nations Fusion Church Services Sundays, 3 to 6 p.m. at St. Faith’s Anglican Church, 11725-93 Street.
- NEW MEMBERS WELCOME TO JOIN MCCAULEY CLUB – Kids from age 6 to 17 are invited join after school programs that run from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Mon., Tues., Wed., & Fri., & from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Thurs. Programs include arts & culture, physical activity, health & nutrition, academic support, life skills, and leadership. Drop in at 9425 109A Ave. or call (780) 822-2549 for details. Offered free of charge.
- Daycare spaces – Not for Profit accredited Daycare and After School Care has openings for children 12 months to 12 years. McCauley Community After School Care Association – contact email@example.com.
- HOPE MISSION – 9908 106 Avenue
Monday – Friday
Breakfast Served 7:45 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Lunch served 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Supper served 5:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Brunch 10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Supper 4:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Men, Women, Youth
Doors open 8:30 p.m. – 12:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. Hope Mission Centre – 9908 106 Avenue
7:00 p.m. Herb Jamieson Centre – 10014 105A Avenue
Tuesday and Thursday
Walk in: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Family Doctor (Male Patients)
Monday – Friday
Walk in: 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday
Appointment only – call (780) 244-2018 Ext. 278
- St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church – Sunday Services:
German at 9:30AM, English at 11:00AM.
Communion: German first Sunday an English third Sunday of each month.
Special services for religious holidays.
Tel: (780) 422 0059
- Seniors Caring About Seniors – Seniors Caring About Seniors (SSCAS) is a non-profit organization. Our mission is to be an effective service facilitator for seniors.
How can you help a senior in your neighbourhood? By becoming a Service Provider (earn a little extra cash).
For more information please call Val @ (780) 465-0311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Edmonton Family Worship Centre – 10605 – 96 St
Tuesday, 7:00 p.m.
Men’s Freed Group
(Christian 12 Step program) -7:15 p.m. in the Church basement.
Thursday: 7:00 p.m. Watch and Pray -Prayer-Walking the Neighbourhood
Sunday services: 10:00 a.m.
- NETWORKS ACTIVITY CENTRE – 780-474-3363, EXT. 302. Volunteer! JOIN OUR TEAM! Networks Activity Centre provides adults with brain injury a program that promotes an active lifestyle through opportunities for social interaction, physical activity, and community involvement. Volunteering with Networks Activity Centre is a wonderful way to enrich your life and touch the lives of those we serve. If you are interested in joining our volunteer team please call 780-474-3363 ext. 302.
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME MORE CONNECTED TO YOUR COMMUNITY? – If you can spare 45-60 minutes a week during school hours to spend playing games, reading books, doing sports, laughing and talking, building, baking, or making crafts, you could become a mentor to a child at Norwood School. Mentors say it’s the best part of their week! To join in the fun please call Leigh Roy at (780) 477-1002, ext. 314 or e-mail: email@example.com. Our volunteers are valued members of our Norwood Family!
- NICOTINE ANONYMOUS – RICK (780) 474-5593
GWYNN (780) 443-3020
Support for smokers who are trying to quit. Call Nicotine Anonymous.
- SACRED HEART CHURCH OF THE FIRST PEOPLES – (780) 422-3052 for further info on anything listed below.
Eucharist is held each Sunday at 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. Bimonthly programs available to prepare parents for their child’s Baptism, First Communion and Confirmations. Traditional Native Wakes, in First Nations, Métis, and Inuit traditions. AA meets in the Parish Hall. Eating Disorder Group meets each week.WhiteStone Project and Edmonton Inner City Children’s Project Society run their programs in conjunction with Parish programs. Gospel music festivals, dances, youth dances, pancake breakfasts and Feasts are held in the hall throughout the year.
- THE MUSTARD SEED – 10635 – 96 Street
Evening Meals: Mon.-Fri. 7:00-8:00 p.m., Sat. 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Food Depot: Tues. and Thurs. afternoons 1:00-3:00 p.m., Wed. evenings 8:00-9:00 p.m.
Drop-In Coffee: Monday – Friday afternoons 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Evening Drop-In: Saturday 6-10 p.m.
Personal Assistance Centre (PAC, clothing ministry) 10568-114 Street, side door
Mon: 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
Wed.: 5:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Thurs: 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
For more information call The Mustard Seed, at (780) 426-5600 or visit: www.theseed.ca
- WOMEN’S HEALTH CLINIC – Located in the Women’s Emergency Accommodation Centre is open Monday – Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Closed on Thursday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- ST. PETER’S LUTHERAN CHURCH – 9606 – 110 Avenue
The Rock Community Breakfast
Tuesday to Thursday 7 – 9 a.m.
Kid’s Club. Monday 6 – 7:30 p.m.
9611 – 102 Avenue
Men’s Residence, Anchorage Addiction & Rehabilitation Chapel
- BOYLE STREET COMMUNITY SERVICES – 10116 – 105 Avenue (780) 424-4106 Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Youth night: Wed. 4-7 p.m. Adult Drop-In open all day – 8.30 – 4.30 . Lunch: Monday-Friday at 11.30. Free repairs for eyeglasses every Monday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m; housing, family, youth, mental health and outreach programs available.
- INNER CITY PASTORAL MINISTRY – 10527-96 St. NW
Pastor Rick Chapman
Pastoral Assistant: Michelle Nieviadomy
Sunday Service: 11 a.m. – noon
Sunday Lunch: Noon – 1 p.m.
- BOYLE MCCAULEY HEALTH CENTRE – 10628 – 96 Street
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Women’s Health Promotion Evening: Thursdays (except the last Thursday of the month) from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00p.m. preceded by yoga class at 3:30 p.m. for one hour.
Foot Clinic – Wednesday from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Dental – Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Streetworks during clinic hours.
- BISSELL CENTRE – (780) 423-2285
Drop-in Centre: Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. /Saturdays: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Child Care Centre: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. (reservations preferred)
Women’s Lunch: Tuesdays and Thursday at noon
Health for Two: Tuesdays at 12 p.m.
Parenting Classes: Mondays at 11 a.m.
Free Tax Workshops: Wednesdays 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Haircuts: Tuesdays 1 to 3 p.m. (sign up at 12:15, first come first serve)