Community Events and Activities
- Lonely? Bored? – Check out the Wellness Network: online courses are always being added, or meet in person with a wellness navigator to help you map out your wellness journey, FREE! 780-699-3253 or wellnessnetworkedmonton.com
- e4c Community Development and Wellness – Welcome, Mike Siek! We are delighted that Mike has joined our team as a Community Developer. Mike is already a fixture in our neighbourhood, and has a wealth of experience and many gifts to share. He will be working in the neighbourhoods of Boyle Street and McCauley, and with the tenants of e4c Affordable Housing. Please visit our Facebook page @e4cwellness for a full schedule of FREE sessions and groups, open to all.
- COVID SUPPORT – You do not have to be alone during the pandemic. Please visit our Facebook page @e4cwellness, or contact Kathryn at the e4c McCauley office at 780-424-2870. Email email@example.com.
- McCauley Apartments Office – Community Development – The e4c McCauley Apartments Office Staff, and Tenants Association volunteers welcome you to stop by for a cup of coffee, or call for information about our programs and initiatives. We are open weekly 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays. Please call and make sure the coffee is on for you! 9541- 1089A Ave, Suite B08 Phone: 780-424-2870
- DIRTY CARS NO MORE – Dirty car or filthy work truck? NINJATEC DETAILING is my small business and I can detail your vehicles either at home in the BMC area or out of my garage in the west end. Prices are about half of what you’d pay at those “other” shops, and I’m a lot more picky and thorough than they are because I do it the old fashioned hotrod way….BY HAND!! (780) 566-2871 anytime…NINJATEC DETAILING – Make sure you check out my Facebook page!
- MAJESTIC INK – Willing to do snow shoveling. Call with 24 hours’ notice. Seniors and residential area. Negotiable flat rate. Call Mo: 780-616-3941.
- Grieving Workshops – Nurturing the Flow of Love and Life Facilitated by Jonathan Hooton. A talking or healing circle approach will be used to provide a safe space for each participant to tell their story, if they want to, in a non-judgmental group. Location: McCauley Apartments Office, B08 9541-108A Avenue For more info please contact (780) 424-2870.
- Street Prints Artist Collective – Creating opportunities for independent artists to market and sell. (Hosted by e4c/ICRW) Artists volunteering together to market and sell their works and prints at community events. Sale Materials Include: Original Paintings and Art, Prints, Cards, Calendars, and more! For more info please contact (780) 424-2870 or 780-288-1778 Facebook page: @streetprintscollective E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW MEMBERS WELCOME TO JOIN MCCAULEY CLUB – Kids from age 6 to 17 are invited join after school programs that run from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Mon., Tues., Wed., & Fri., & from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Thurs. Programs include arts & culture, physical activity, health & nutrition, academic support, life skills, and leadership. Drop in at 9425 109A Ave. or call (780) 822-2549 for details. Offered free of charge.
- Edmonton Catholic Schools’ 100 Voices Pre-Kindergarten Programs – Genesis School, as part of Edmonton Catholic Schools’ 100 Voices Pre-Kindergarten program, offers programming for 3 and 4 year olds in unique City of Edmonton Recreation Centres and Attraction sites throughout the city. Sites include Commonwealth Recreation Centre, Central Lions, Valley Zoo, John Janzen Nature Centre, Muttart Conservatory, Kinsmen Sports Centre and many more! For a complete list of locations and information on how to register for these exciting programs please go to www.genesis.ecsd.net or call 780-638-6810.
- Local Author selling signed books – I’ve written a memoir of my life growing up with bipolar disorder, as well as a collection of adventure stories and a poetry collection and would love to sell you a signed copy of any of these, I will even deliver them. Call 587-708-0354 and ask for Leif.
- HANDS ON LTD. CONTRACTED SERVICES – Offers: Residential and office cleaning. Move ins and move outs and yard maintenance. Call Linda at (780) 619-4776.
- ART EXHIBIT/SALE – Studio 3 is located at 10308-100 Street half a block south of the CN Tower. It exhibits my multimedia art, miniature furniture and doll houses. The work is unique, imaginative and affordable. If no one is there, or for appointment, please call Marc at (780) 429-3498.
- P.A.L.S. Project Adult Literacy Society Needs Volunteers – Work with adult students in the ESL – English as a Second Language program. Training, materials, and supplies provided. Call (780) 424-5514 for more information.
- WECAN FOOD CO-OP – WECAN Food Co-operative is still running! Purchase inexpensive meat and produce for pickup once per month at McCauley Apartments (9541-108A Ave.). Visit wecanfood.com or call the e4c McCauley Office at 780-424-2870 for help to order.