Deadline for 2019 City of Edmonton McCauley Revitalization Grants
The deadline for applying for the City of Edmonton’s Revitalization Small Sparks and Matching Funds grants is Saturday, November 30.
Small Sparks grants are for innovative ideas that will benefit McCauley in some way. Individuals and groups can request up to $250 and turn around time is pretty quick.
Matching Fund grants match the volunteer efforts, in-kind donations, and cash contributions for a project that benefits McCauley. The cap for what Revite will match is up to $20,000.
Projects could include but are not limited to:
- Enhancing community safety
- Inspiring community connections
- Celebrating multicultural connections/awareness
- Promoting beautification and cleanliness
- Building community capacity
- Advancing arts in the community
- Improving parkland (up to a maximum of $10, 000)
For more information and application forms go to: