How You Can Support Boyle McCauley News
No donation is too small. It all adds up and helps us towards our goal of financial sustainability. However, if you are in a position to contribute a substantial amount, here are some numbers to guide you. These estimates are calculated for a 12 page issue.
- The TOTAL cost of one issue: $4275 (This includes printing, editing, volunteer coordination, layout/design, distribution, and bookkeeping.)
- The cost of PRINTING one issue: $1100
- 10% of the cost of one issue: $427.50
- 10% of the cost of PRINTING one issue: $110
- Communications (Internet, telephone) annually: $1500
How to Donate
You can donate online via PayPal at our website:
Your donation can be one-time, or you can set up a monthly donation schedule.
Send an e-transfer to email@example.com, and put “BMC News Donation” in the “message” field.
Send your cheque, made payable to “Boyle McCauley News” to:
9613 111 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T5G 0A9
Please note that we cannot provide income tax receipts for donations.
What is Boyle McCauley News?
The goals of the paper include:
- To be a vehicle, through which community organizations can inform local residents of their services and activities, providing opportunities to be involved in the neighbourhood.
- To be a voice for residents who wish to express their concerns, interests, and ideas.
- To report on local issues and events in the community or are of community interest.
- To work cooperatively with the local businesses regarding advertising services and points of interest.
- To be a community-based newspaper that strives towards financial self-sufficiency and which functions through the use of volunteers.